Seaber in short
- We are a cloud-based application for bulk shipping.
- We are solving the cargo & vessel planning problem in a multi-hundred-billion shipping industry.
- We are a highly-skilled, international and growing start-up driving the digitalisation of the shipping industry.
- We want to do our part in reducing shipping’s impact on the planet.
We are looking for an experienced VP Engineer for our growing organization to work remotely anywhere in Finland
- Leading the development team through management and mentorship to solve the problems of cargo, vessels and contract matching and schedule planning.
- Working closely with the CEO, VP Product and the development team to make sure our estimations and schedules related to customer engagements are realistic, that we've thought of all the relevant details.
- Developing coding standards and procedures to ensure that the software we release to our customers is of the highest quality.
- Experience with React, Node.js, PostGraphile, PostgreSQL and GraphQL.
- Work experience in software design and developing customer-orientated platforms.
- Strong organizational & leadership skills.
- Understanding of best practices and change management.
- Knowledge of the shipping industry.
- Sports & culture vouchers.
- Mobile phone and subscription.
- Choose your own working tools and devices.
- Flexible working hours remotely.
- Stock options.
This role is based in Finland so you need to have an EU passport or already have a valid work permit that would allow you to work in Finland.
Interested? Please send your CV and salary request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org