Seaber in brief
- We are a cloud-based application for bulk shipping.
- We are solving the cargo & vessel planning problem in a multi-hundred-billion shipping industry.
- We are a growing international start-up driving the digitalisation of the shipping industry.
- We want to do our part in reducing the environmental impact of the shipping industry.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager for our growing organisation to work remotely anywhere in Europe.
About the position
The main focus of this role is to manage onboarding and integration projects with enterprise customers:
- Project management with support from sales and product teams.
- Software development task creation and prioritization based on the project plan or ad hoc needs.
- Daily communication with the customers and Seaber product and dev teams.
- Facilitation of regular status meetings between the counterparties.
Possibility to work remotely anywhere in Europe.
This position is for you if you have:
- 3+ years experience in software project management
- excellent communication skills
- adaptive and self-driven mindset
- comfortable handling uncertainty and change
- the desire to learn about the highly impactful and fascinating industry of maritime logistics
- an interest in working at a dynamic software startup that has the potential to become a significant global player
- an understanding of the importance of fighting climate change
- belief in the power of digitalisation
- an EU passport or a valid EU work permit
Experience in the shipping industry or in logistics is considered a bonus but is not a must.
Interested in seeing the difference you can make? Send your CV and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th of Nov, 2022