Seaber in short
- We are a cloud-based application for bulk shipping.
- We are solving the cargo & vessel planning problem in a multi-hundred-billion shipping industry.
- We are a highly-skilled, international and growing start-up driving the digitalisation of the shipping industry.
- We want to do our part in reducing shipping’s impact on the planet.
We are now looking for a Junior Business Controller to join our team and work closely with the CEO. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a start-up and participate in making decisions about processes and tools to use for financial and administrative tasks. This position has the possibility to grow into a CFO position in the future.
Our office is located in Espoo, but the majority of the team is working remotely at the moment.
Your responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Ownership of accounting process,
- Supervision of bookkeeper,
- Accuracy of financial monitoring & reports,
- Fixing the period close process and report delivery,
- Hour reporting & sending invoices,
- Accepting invoices,
- Management of insurance, employee benefits etc.,
- Process development and project work.
In order to be successful in this position, we would expect you to have:
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting or controlling with a Finnish company,
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics,
- Advanced skills in MS Excel,
- Ambition to grow to a CFO position in the future,
- Fluent spoken and written skills in Finnish and English.
- Sports & culture vouchers.
- Mobile phone and subscription.
- Choose your own working tools and devices.
- Flexible working hours remotely.
This role is based in Finland so you need to have an EU passport or already have a valid work permit that would allow you to work in Finland.
Interested? Please send your cover letter, CV and salary request by email to email@example.com