Seaber in short
- We are a cloud-based application for bulk shipping.
- We are solving the cargo & vessel planning problem in a multi-hundred-billion shipping industry.
- We are a highly-skilled, international and growing start-up driving the digitalisation of the shipping industry.
- We want to do our part in reducing shipping’s impact on the planet.
We are looking for an experienced API Integration / Backend Developer for our growing organization to work remotely anywhere in Finland.
The role is focused on building integrations using techniques such as ETL pipelines, web services, API Management, data hubs, and common data models. In addition, you will work on multiple projects as a developer or domain specialist.
At Seaber we work primarily with Amazon Web Services, Nextjs, Docker, NodeJS, PostgreSQL and GraphQL. Our SaaS solution has integrations with various external data sources (SAP, Oracle, Shipping ERP’s) in order to succeed in this role you should be able to help us develop integrations with new partners and keep our existing integrations working.
- Familiarity with some or all of the technologies used at Seaber
- Proven experience in API Integration Development
- Creative & analytical approach, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to document the integration work down to API calls
- Formulate and execute integration tests, load tests, and performance tests
- Set and Maintain API standards
- Maintain the API Templates
- Conduct Code Reviews and coach developers and QA team on API best practices
- Understanding of Web Services, Internet architecture, SQL, and software development
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of dependability
- Sports & culture vouchers
- Mobile phone and subscription
- Choose your own working tools and devices
- Flexible working hours
- Work remotely
- Stock options
This role is preferably based in Finland so you need to have an EU passport or already have a valid work permit that would allow you to work in Finland.
Interested? Please send your CV and salary request by email to email@example.com