Seaber in short
- We are a cloud-based application for bulk shipping.
- We are solving the cargo & vessel planning problem in a multi-hundred-billion shipping industry.
- We are a highly-skilled, international and growing start-up driving the digitalisation of the shipping industry.
- We want to do our part in reducing shipping’s impact on the planet.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps / Backend Engineer for our growing organization to work remotely anywhere in Finland
- Design and support high availability cloud infrastructure
- Work with the development team in the design, implementation and testing of new and existing APIs.
- Maintain CI/CD pipelines and performance monitoring.
- Together with our developers update and release to QA/Production with software releases, configuration updates, and other release requirements.
At Seaber we work primarily with Amazon Web Services, Nextjs, Docker, NodeJS, PostgreSQL and GraphQL. If the following applies to you, please send over your resume:
- Familiarity with some or all of the technologies used at Seaber.
- 3+ years of experience in either a DevOps or Backend engineering role.
- Creative & analytical approach, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools.
- Experience in software testing.
- Sports & culture vouchers.
- Mobile phone and subscription.
- Choose your own working tools and devices.
- Flexible working hours remotely.
- Stock options.
This role is based in Finland so you need to have an EU passport or already have a valid work permit that would allow you to work in Finland.
Interested? Please send your CV and salary request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org